Sunday 24 May 2015

My Sunday Currently.

24.5.15







This weekend’s different has been just a quite one, did some food shopping on friday, then then rest just sat around planning things that need too be arranged :) but apart from that nothing really exciting how about you?
Reading
A couple of blog post i have missed over the last couple of month's eeek! but it was fun too have a catch up with all my blogging girlies  
Writing
I was writing in my model diary had some inspiration for my new shoot, so I write it down, its good just write down all my idea's i will always have my diary whats if the internet decides too delete things im using? :/ add be lost with out pen too paper <3
Listening
Metallica - nothing else matters
Thinking
About a lot of things latly, so man plans and things coming up and worrying about people i love, and model stuff's about alot of life changing things which im excited about, but wont have much blogging time which will be ashame,  
Smelling
Raspberry cupcake shower gel, its stuck on me so bad ever over my body lotion! 
Wishing
im okay thankyou nothing too wish for
Hoping
That im gonna be okay at taekwon do tomorrow eeeek, not been for months lol
Wearing
Unicorn t and shorts
Loving
All the new stuff that I bought lately
Wanting
Too go to the beach 
Needing
Time to think
Feeling
Okay, little bit broody, everyone is pregnant around me so its kinda in my face, lol
Clicking
Laptop keys 

No comments:

Post a Comment