Sunday 22 May 2016

five good things a week #3





ONE:
New pretty stationary all the way from japan, and one of the packages i got had such a personal touch! and was just so pretty, its the small things like that, that make the business perfect, i messaged her just to add a thankyou for the touch it really made me happy,

TWO: 
New pretty hair color that i mixed up myself, i have been getting a lot of complements with having it that colour, i will be doing a blog post about how i get the color in a couple of days


THREE: 

Getting really good at braids, ive been able to do them for some time, but lately for college to put my hair back i have been wearing them alot more, and ive just got used to doing them, even tommy mentioned it to me yesterday, saying they look perfectly straight and its perfect was quite happy haha

FOUR: 
Spending time with my bestfriend and having giggles and little adventures and sharing costa smoothes together!     

FIVE: 
Getting back into blogging, i have really missed it, think i just needed that quick kick up the bum, and a little inspiration. 

what would you like me to blog about?! email me at xheatherlouisedillonx@gmail.com or write under this blog post, i will approve it straight after!   thankyou for reading see you again soon lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment